if you like Breaking Bad. #spoilers
1. I got into a small fender bender because I was thinking about mini burgers.
2. I was hit by a cab in Austin on my way to meeting a friend then after I met up with her, was so flustered that I peed all over my skirt in the ladies room.
3. I have multiple copies of Anna Karenina and One Hundred Years of Solitude.
4. I flooded a hotel bathroom while having wild sex in the shower.
5. I subscribed to Details mag because I felt like they were not as popular as Maxim and needed subscribers.
*Zach Edit: This is the best game, let’s all guess together!!!
The podcast is on hiatus. The blog writers seem to be on hiatus too. In turn, this blog has literally turned into me posting YouTube videos. But I love YouTube videos (especially movie trailers), so who cares?
Last night I watched 4 (EDIT: 5) trailers for new movies that will be released later this year. Now you can watch them, read my opinions, and see if you feel the same way!
May 10: The Great Gatsby
I read the book in high school. I hated it. This movie is directed by Baz Luhrmann (Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge!, Australia). I don’t like his movies.
What I’m trying to say is that this movie is going to suck. The only saving grace is the cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Tobey Maguire, Isla Fisher. I like all of them, but I don’t think they have any chance of saving this movie. It looks too flashy and fake and over-the-top.
May 26: Behind the Candelabra
Directed by Steven Soderbergh and being released on HBO on a random Sunday, I’m somewhat looking forward to this. I’m not Soderbergh’s biggest fan, but I give all of his movies a watch. I also love Matty D. He brings his A game with every movie he’s in.
September 13: Rush
Thor and Ron Howard make a racing movie? NO THANKS.
July 19: Only God Forgives
By far the greatest movie in this post and one of my most anticipated movies of the year! Nicolas Winding Refn and Ryan Gosling team up again after 2011’s Drive. Set in Bangkok, super violent, and starring the always charming Ryan Gosling, this movie is going to be nothing short of amazing.
EDIT 9:26pm: Had to add this trailer too!
August 8: Elysium
Take some District 9 and mix it together with some Matt Damon? YES YES YES